Vim 5.4 for Mac uploaded.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      Axel Kielhorn has compiled Vim 5.4 for the MacIntosh and created .sit
      archives. Patches up to 49 have been included.

      The files are located at ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/mac/

      SIZE FILE CONTENTS
      1103481 runtime.sit runtime files packed for Mac
      743586 vim54.sit Mac 68k and PPC binaries

      If you have problems, please contact Axel Kielhorn <A.Kielhorn@...>.

      --
      ARTHUR: Bloody peasant!
      DENNIS: Oh, what a give away. Did you here that, did you here that, eh?

      --/-/---- Bram Moolenaar ---- Bram@... ---- Bram@... ---\-\--
      \ \ www.vim.org/iccf www.moolenaar.net www.vim.org / /