New mailing list up and running.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 1999
      Oezguer Kesim has created a new mailling list, on my request. It is called
      vim-multibyte. Its purpose is to communicate about using and improving the
      multi-byte aspects of Vim.

      Oezguer Kesim wrote:
      > vim-multibyte@... is now available as well as
      > vim-multibyte-digest@... for those, who prefere having a mailling list
      > in digest form. All other properties of the other lists also apply
      > to this new one.
      >
      > Messages to vim-announce will be forwarded to vim-multibyte.

      I'll ask egroups to create an archive.

      248. You sign your letters with your e-mail address instead of your name.

      --/-/---- Bram Moolenaar ---- Bram@... ---- Bram@... ---\-\--
      \ \ www.vim.org/iccf www.moolenaar.net www.vim.org / /