[Administrativa] mailinglists changes
- Hello all,
your vim-mailinglists-master is writing to inform you about some changes coming
up in the very near future:
- The machine which currently serves the maillinglists will be
exchanged by a better one (you know -- faster, more RAM and
such...). To be specific: We are going to switch from one machine
to another, i.e. IP-number and hostname will change.
- The mailing list software will be upgraded.
That means for you:
- Nothing. Simply keep on sending to <list>@... as usual.
- Better handling of `unauthorized' mails to the list.
- Better aliasing support -- have one email-address you wish to
recipe mails and multiple you send from.
- Improvements for the digests lists:
- Digests will be created, whenever (n days went by | k bytes
came in | l messages came in).
- Better MIME support -- f.e. threading in mutt will be
It _may_ happen, that something goes wrong and some delay or bounces of mails
occur... but I don't think so... (gulp)
Well, anyway, I'll come through again with the last notification soon.
postmaster&mailinglistmaster for VIM
".signature" 4 lines, 50 characters written