vim.org currently down

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2014
      [now with the correct address for vim_announce]

      At the moment there appears to be a problem with the vim.org domain.
      I do not know how long it will take to fix this.

      For the time being:
      - For the website use: http://vim.sourceforge.net
      - For the maillists use the @... addresses.
      Note that this uses an underscore: vim_dev instead of vim-dev.

      --
      BEDEVERE: Look! It's the old man from scene 24 - what's he Doing here?
      ARTHUR: He is the keeper of the Bridge. He asks each traveler five

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.
      ---
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2014
        > At the moment there appears to be a problem with the vim.org domain.
        > I do not know how long it will take to fix this.
        >
        > For the time being:
        > - For the website use: http://vim.sourceforge.net
        > - For the maillists use the @... addresses.
        > Note that this uses an underscore: vim_dev instead of vim-dev.

        Aaaaaand we're back! Thanks to Sec for fixing it.

        Keep those alternatives in mind in case it ever happens again.

        --
        Sorry, no fortune today.