Vim 2014 calendar available

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2013
      Hello Vim users,

      I have updated the handy desktop calendar for 2014. It prints on one
      sheet of paper and, after folding and applying a bit of glue, stands on
      your desk.

      It is available in English and Dutch. You can find the PDF files on my
      website: http://moolenaar.net/#Calendar

      If you are doing your Christmas shopping on Amazon, please consider
      using the links on this page: http://www.iccf.nl/click1.html
      A percentage of the sales will go to Vim's charity, helping children in
      Uganda, and it doesn't cost you anything.

      And for a very special Christmas present: Sponsor a child!
      http://www.iccf.nl/sponsor.html

      Happy Vimming!

      --
      I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
      -- Michael Davis -- "Tonight Show"

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.
      ---