Re: Plans for Vim 7.4

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013
      Ron Aaron wrote:

      > I know it's late to vote, but some sort of sane 'gdb' integration would
      > be supremely useful. I haven't found any packages for this that don't
      > involve a lot of setup.

      There are several implementations, including my own "Agide".
      Pick one that is the best and improve it...
      Most likely it won't require more than a few changes inside Vim itself.

      --
      Corn oil comes from corn and olive oil comes from olives, so where
      does baby oil come from?

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.
      ---