Vim charity financial results

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hello Vim users,

      Vim's charity has done quite well in 2012. Thank you all for
      contributing to the lives of poor children in the south of Uganda!

      Currently about 80 children are being sponsored. One-time donations
      help many more children and support families in and around Kibaale with
      medical assistance, health education and more.

      The financial report can be found on the ICCF website:
      http://iccf-holland.org/jaarrekening2012en.pdf (English)
      http://iccf-holland.org/jaarrekening2012nl.pdf (Dutch)

      A few sponsors stopped last year, while we have several children that
      keep asking us for a chance to study. We really hope we find new
      sponsors so that these children can learn a profession.

      If you can't afford a cash donation and/or want to get some movies,
      music, etc., please use the links on this page to buy at Amazon:
      http://www.iccf.nl/click1.html

      Happy Vimming!

      - Bram

      --
      GUARD #1: What -- a swallow carrying a coconut?
      ARTHUR: It could grip it by the husk!

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.