Vim charity project visit report

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hello Vim users,

      Vim users donate quite some money to my favorite charity: Kibaale
      Childrens Centre. I went there to check out what they have been doing
      with all this money. You can read my report here:

      http://www.iccf.nl/news.html

      I discovered they are now using Vim in school, although not quite as you
      would expect...

      Happy Vimming!

      --
      From "know your smileys":
      :-| :-| Deja' vu!

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.