Updated list of features to vote on
- View SourceNow that Vim 7.3 has been released, these features no longer need your
votes, as they have been included:
- "add the conceal patch from Vince Negri"
- "add a strong encryption method"
- "Add the relative numbers patch by Markus Heidelberg"
- "add persistent undo: undo is still possible after exiting Vim"
I have removed these items. If you voted on them, you should now use
your votes for other features. You can update them here, after logging
You can see the voting results on this page:
You haven't voted yet, or your voting rights have expired? See this
page on how to be able to vote for Vim features:
All the donated money goes to Uganda to help poor children in Kibaale,
FATHER: One day, lad, all this will be yours ...
PRINCE: What - the curtains?
"Monty Python and the Holy Grail" PYTHON (MONTY) PICTURES LTD
/// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net \\\
/// sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
\\\ download, build and distribute -- http://www.A-A-P.org ///
\\\ help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org ///
You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php