Vim calendar and T-shirt

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2009
      Hello Vim users!

      The Vim calendar has been updated for 2010. I replaced the info about
      my old A-A-P project with Zimbu, which you probably find a bit more
      interesting. You can find the calendar in PDF format, ready to print,
      here: http://www.moolenaar.net/#Calendar

      You can now order a T-shirt and Polo with the Vim logo from Freewear.
      This was the design that most Vim users liked.
      http://www.freewear.org/?page=list_items&org=Vim

      Happy Vimming!

      - Bram

      PS: Don't forget to do your Amazon orders through this ICCF web page, so
      that a percentage goes to help needy children in Uganda:
      http://www.iccf.nl/click1.html It's a way of thanking me for Vim.

      --
      Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
      -- Ford Prefect, in Douglas Adams'

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.