Not a Vim announcement

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Hello Vim users!

      Vim bug fixes are coming out one by one, not very exciting but essential
      maintenance. Keeps me busy. Nothing worth announcing though, that is
      why this list has been quiet for a while.

      I thought you might want to know that I'll be doing a talk at the
      reflections/projections conference, October 17 in Illinois. Not about
      Vim but a new fun project I'm working on: Zimbu.
      http://www.acm.uiuc.edu/conference/2009/index.html

      - Bram

      PS: Don't forget to do your Amazon orders through this ICCF web page, so
      that a percentage goes to help needy children in Uganda:
      http://www.iccf.nl/click1.html It's a way of thanking me for Vim.

      --
      GALAHAD: No. Look, I can tackle this lot single-handed!
      GIRLS: Yes, yes, let him Tackle us single-handed!

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.