New version of Vim and the Kibaale clinic

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2008
      Hello Vim users,

      In case you were wondering what's with all these patches: I'm planning
      to make a Vim 7.2 release soon. This will be a minor release that
      includes all the patches and updated runtime files. I do have a few
      things that I like to finish, such as the floating point patch. We
      should also do a short beta test. So it will still take several weeks.

      In Kibaale they are working on clinic 2.0. It's really a major release,
      it will be a big improvement for the poor people living in and around
      Kibaale. I have created a page with information:

      http://iccf-holland.org/clinic.html

      The building is almost finished, but we still need funds for furniture
      and equipment. Please consider making a donation.

      The Kibaale Children's Centre is Vim's charity project. If you use Vim
      and you like it, please consider showing your gratitude by helping them.

      --
      A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.