December again

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2007
      Hello Vim users,

      I have created the Vim desktop calendar for 2008. You can find three
      versions (English Letter, English A4, Dutch A4) here:
      http://www.moolenaar.net/index.html#Calendar

      This time of year many people give presents. In case you would like to
      make a child in Uganda happy, consider giving it a present:
      http://iccf-holland.org/gifts.html

      In case you are ordering presents at Amazon, don't forget to use the
      ICCF search page. Then about 5% of the sales goes to help Vim's charity
      project. It doesn't cost you anything.
      http://iccf-holland.org/click1.html

      Happy Vimming!

      --
      $ echo pizza > /dev/oven

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.