maillists, Uganda, wiki

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2007
      As you are reading this it means the maillists are working for you
      again. Unless you were expecting an e-mail and have to read it online.
      Apparently there are still a few people who do not receive messages by
      e-mail. This appears to be a random effect. If it happens for you, try
      unsubscribing and subscribing again.

      I'll keep the vim-experiment list for a few more days. Use this list
      for experimenting with your Google Groups subscription. Please avoid
      doing this on the real lists, hundreds of people will get your "just
      testing, please ignore" message. If you want to test if you can send a
      message, write something useful! :-)

      More info about the maillists: http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

      I visited Vim's charity project in May. I finally found some time to
      finish my report and add pictures. You can find it here:

      http://iccf-holland.org/news.html#May2007

      The Vim tips have been successfully moved to a wiki. Please take a
      little time in this community effort to improve the Vim tips:

      http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

      Esp. see the "YOU CAN HELP" link.

      --
      The technology involved in making anything invisible is so infinitely
      complex that nine hundred and ninety-nine billion, nine hundred and

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.