Financial report ICCF available

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      Greetings, Vim users!

      The ICCF Holland foundation is Vim's charity. Vim users are asked to
      consider helping needy children in Kibaale, Uganda. Since April 2006
      the Vim sponsorship and registration is also destined for this project.

      The financial report for 2006 is now available. You can find it here:
      http://iccf-holland.org/jaar2006.pdf

      There is also a Dutch version:
      http://iccf-holland.org/jaar2006n.pdf

      I'm glad to report that the total revenue has increased by 25%. Mainly
      because of Vim sponsorship. Thanks to all the people who donated!

      More information about ICCF Holland on the website:
      http://iccf-holland.org

      I hope to visit the project before the summer and report how the money
      is being used.

      --
      Proverb: A nightingale that forgets the lyrics is a hummingbird.