Recording of Vim presentation available

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2007
      Dear Vim users,

      A week ago I did a presentation on Vim, called "Seven habits of
      effective text editing 2.0". I was happy to see a lot of people
      come to listen to me. Many more than expected, we ran out of food and
      had to get extra chairs. Thanks to all who were there, it was nice to
      have a big audience. And I was excited to greet some of the people who
      I previously only knew through e-mail.

      The video of the presentation is now available on Google video:

      The presentation itself is about 45 minutes. With the Q&A included it
      is 80 minutes.

      If you can't use Google video, you may get the video file from the ftp
      server: ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/stuff/7Habits20.avi
      This is 507 Mbyte of divx. You may want to use a mirror site:
      ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/MIRRORS

      It's a lot quicker to get the PDF with the presentation and notes:
      http://www.moolenaar.net/habits.pdf
      This is about 640 Kbyte.

      163. You go outside for the fresh air (at -30 degrees) but open the
      window first to hear new mail arrive.