Kibaale: The Movie

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      This is about Vim's charity project.

      November last year I made a video during my trip to Uganda. I now
      finished editing it. You can download the result to get a unique view
      of Kibaale, the project and what they are all doing there.

      You can find more information and links to the files here:

      http://iccf-holland.org/themovie.html (English)
      http://iccf-holland.org/themovien.html (Dutch)

      Note that some of the files are huge. If you notice downloading is very
      slow, please wait a few hours or days and try again.

      If you want to setup a mirror, please contact me first.
      Thanks to Juraj Lutter for providing the website!

      Bram Moolenaar