[vimannounce] VIM Users Page

  • Sven Guckes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 1997
      New Page at the VIM Pages:

      http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/vim/users.html

      Contents: A list of Vim users with links to their own page about Vim.
      Purpose: Allows fellow users to browse the personal pages about Vim.

      I hope that all users will put a little effort into their Vim page
      explaining their editing with Vim with examples of their setup.

      So far there is only me on the list with a link to my heavily commented vimrc:

      http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/vim/rc

      I hope to link all those who actively maintain a setup file for Vim's
      upcoming feature and main attraction - syntax coloring.

      Please join the fun and send me the address of your personal Vim page! :-)

      Sven

      --
      Sven Guckes@...-berlin.de - VIM ("Vi IMproved") | Available for Amiga,
      VIM Latest versions: VIM-4.6 [970212] VIM-5.0k [970611]| Atari, DOS, Macintosh,