Vim website speed improved

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      The Vim website has been quite slow lately. This was mostly caused by
      the MySQL server being heavily loaded.

      I have now setup caching for the index page. This information doesn't
      change that often, thus doing a database query every time isn't really
      needed. The page is now updated every ten minutes.

      Hopefully the only thing you notice is the fast loading. If you spot
      another problem, let me know.

      --
      If Microsoft would build a car...
      ... You'd have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off.