The 2005 Vim calendar

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2004
      This has become a tradition: I have made the Vim calendar for 2005
      available on my website (scroll all the way down):

      http://www.moolenaar.net

      This is a desktop calendar, folded from one sheet of paper. On one side
      it has all the days nicely aligned, on the other side is brief info
      about ICCF Holland (Vim's charity), Vim, A-A-P (a project I did last
      year) and Zimbu Labs (my little company).

      It's available in English and Dutch as PDF and compressed PostScript.
      The English version both in A4 and Letter size.

      I wish you all a nice holiday season and happy Vimming in 2005!

      97. Your mother tells you to remember something, and you look for
      a File/Save command.