Audio for Vim BOF available

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      The BOF session on Vim 7 was a great success. About 40 to 50 people
      appeared and we had a good discussion. We talked quite some time about
      clever completion (intellisense) and how to implement that. Among the
      other subjects was how to navigate through the undo tree. This is
      followed up with a discussion on the vim-dev maillist.

      A recording of the BOF session can be found on the ftp site. It lasts
      for about 43 minutes. It is available in Ogg Vorbis (about 22 Mbyte)
      and mp3 (about 31 Mbyte):

      ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/extra/sane2004_vim_bof.ogg
      ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/extra/sane2004_vim_bof.mp3

      Thanks to Aschwin Marsman for making the recording.

      The BOF session was part of the Free Software Bazaar at SANE 2004.
      More info and pictures can be found at http://www.sane.nl

      --
      From "know your smileys":
      :-& Eating spaghetti