Vim 6.3 translations and scripts

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 11:09 AM
      I'm getting closer and closer to a 6.3 beta version. It looks like I
      have made all the changes to the messages, thus this would be a good
      moment for translators to update their files.

      See the download page on how to get the latest version, including all
      patches: http://www.vim.org/download.php.
      Note that CVS usually lags behind about half a day. You need up to
      patch 6.2.514. If you are impatient use Aap with "aap CVS=no" to apply
      all the patches.

      To see what message files I currently have look here:
      ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/messages. Either make a diff against one of
      these files or send me the whole updated file.

      All maintainers of syntax, indent and other plugins are also requested
      to send any updated versions. To check what I currently have look here:
      ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/runtime. For a simple way to obtain them see
      http://www.vim.org/runtime.php.

      Especially pay attention to e-mail addresses and URLs. I often get
      remarks on script files that should go to the maintainer, but the
      address in the header no longer works.

      47. You are so familiar with the WWW that you find the search engines useless.