ICCF financial report, getting Vim with arch, et al.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      ICCF FINANCIAL REPORT

      Many Vim users support the Kibaale Children's Centre, where AIDS
      victims are being helped. Most of the money is handled by the ICCF
      Holland foundation. The financial report for 2003 is now available
      here:

      http://iccf-holland.org/jaar2003.pdf

      It is good to see that we have more sponsors than ever, thus more
      children are being helped. The amount of one-time donations dropped
      though, this means less money is available for the clinic.

      GETTING VIM WITH GNU ARCH

      David Brown made his GNU Arch repository publicly available. This is an
      alternative to using CVS, especially useful when the SourceForge CVS
      server is down again. You can find instructions here:

      http://www.vim.org/arch.php

      Thanks David!

      NEW ITEMS TO VOTE ON

      Upon request I have added two items to vote on:

      - Add a portable GUI toolkit for nice dialogs in Vim script
      - Make Vim available as a .net object

      Note that this doesn't mean these would actually be implemented, but the
      votes give me an idea of what people prefer.

      I have made the full list of features to vote on visible on the voting
      page. This makes it possible to view and print the list to decide what
      to vote on.

      More info about voting can be found here:
      http://www.vim.org/sponsor/faq.php

      16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard Kim.