Vim china

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 11:47 AM
      Finally you can join your favorite drink with your favorite editor:
      It's the Vim reference mug!

      Besides the Vim logo there are a dozens of Vim commands explained. We
      tried adding all the commands, but realized it's difficult to drink
      coffee from a bath tub...

      You can order the Vim mug with rootshop.de
      (http://rootshop.de/produkte/tassen/220132/).
      Note: the site is in German and orders can be made from Europe only.

      As a nice touch half a euro of each mug goes to ICCF Holland
      (http://iccf-holland.org/).

      --
      "Software is like sex... it's better when it's free."
      -- Linus Torvalds, initiator of the free Linux OS