FOSDEM

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2003
      I will be visiting FOSDEM 2003. This is a free conference on open source
      and free software. Among the speakers are Jon "Maddog" Hall and Richard
      M. Stallman. It takes place on 8 and 9 February in Brussels. Let's
      meet there!

      http://www.fosdem.org

      --
      For a moment, nothing happened.
      Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.