40interview with the VIMpire
- Feb 3, 1999Hello Vimmers -
I have been interviewed for ext2.org by Rob Kennedy. The interview contains a
bit of interesting information on Vim. Well, that depends on what you find
interesting, see for yourself. You can find it at
Rob is to be held responsible for the title...
Sven, can you make a link to this from www.vim.org somewhere?
The greatest lies of all time:
(1) The check is in the mail.
(2) We have a really challenging assignment for you.
(3) I love you.
(4) That bug has been fixed.
(5) This won't hurt a bit.
(6) The Mercedes is paid for.
(7) I have just sent you an e-mail about that.
(8) Of course I'll respect you in the morning.
(9) I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you.
--/-/------ Bram Moolenaar ----- mool@... ------ Bram@... -----\-\--
\ \ www.vim.org/iccf www.oce.com www.vim.org / /