165Recording of Vim BOF session

    Sep 30, 2006
      The audio recording of the Vim BOF session at the euroOSCON is now
      available:

      ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/stuff/20060919_BOF.wav
      ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/stuff/20060919_BOF.mp3

      The size of the .wav is 17 Mbyte. It's a 8000 Hz mono recording.
      The .mp3 file is about half that size and still sounds about the same.

      The most notable subjects discussed:

      0:00: Introduction by Bram: a bit of history, Vim 7 release, current situation
      0:10: GUI Tab pages labels: more control over color/bold/etc/ of the text
      0:13: file changed outside of Vim
      0:23: undo tree view; search in text saved for undo
      0:28: Perl integration: Vim functions in Perl directly
      0:38: there are 3 match items only, need more
      0:47: viper mode
      0:48: seven habits of effective text editing
      0:55: vertical folds
      1:02: formatting text
      1.10: the killer feature

      Enjoy!

      --
      FIRST VILLAGER: We have found a witch. May we burn her?