157Updated files requested

    Apr 12 7:52 AM
      This is a message for all people who maintain syntax files, plugins,
      translations, etc.: Please send me updated files within a week. Thursday
      20 April the latest. Then I can make a final beta testing version for
      Vim 7.

      I don't search around on the internet for updated files, please e-mail
      them to me.

      This is also a last chance to make improvements. All changes need to be
      tested!

      If you are not a maintainer but know there is a newer version available,
      or know about a problem that needs to be fixed, please contact the
      maintainer directly. They might not all read this message.

      --
      Never go to the toilet in a paperless office.