135Item to vote on added

    Dec 15, 2004
      For those people that vote for Vim features: I have added a new item:

      make it possible to use Vim as a plugin in Eclipse

      Several people asked for it. You may want to shift your votes around.

      Note that I can't promise this plugin will be written by me. The
      Eclipse interface is very complex. But I would like to know how much it
      is wanted, compared to the other features.

      For more information about voting: http://www.vim.org/sponsor/index.php

      As a side note: If you didn't get the Lord of the Rings yet, you might
      want to order it through this ICCF page:
      This will help needy children in Uganda (Vim's charity).

      47. You are so familiar with the WWW that you find the search engines useless.