110Vim 6.1.405 archives available
- Mar 31, 2003For those who are using the huge pile of patches, there are now archives
available that include all the patches up to and including 6.1.405:
SIZE FILE CONTENTS
2948337 vim-6.1.405.tar.bz2 version 6.1.405 runtime + sources
1240805 vim-6.1.405-rt1.tar.gz version 6.1.405 runtime part 1
679562 vim-6.1.405-rt2.tar.gz version 6.1.405 runtime part 2
1314190 vim-6.1.405-src1.tar.gz version 6.1.405 sources part 1
402200 vim-6.1.405-src2.tar.gz version 6.1.405 sources part 2
SIZE FILE DESCRIPTION
829932 vim-6.1.405-extra.tar.gz Extra files for version 6.1.405
895992 vim-6.1.405-lang.tar.gz Language files for version 6.1.405
There is no specific reason the archives are for the 6.1.405 version,
it's not more stable than other patched versions.
The greatest lies of all time:
(1) The check is in the mail.
(2) We have a really challenging assignment for you.
(3) I love you.
(4) All bugs have been fixed.
(5) This won't hurt a bit.
(6) Honey, I just need to debug this program and be home in 5 minutes.
(7) I have just sent you an e-mail about that.
(8) Of course I'll respect you in the morning.
(9) I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you.
/// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net \\\
/// Creator of Vim - Vi IMproved -- http://www.Vim.org \\\
\\\ Project leader for A-A-P -- http://www.A-A-P.org ///
\\\ Help AIDS victims, buy at Amazon -- http://ICCF.nl/click1.html ///