Can anyone confirm me the right vim duplex print output?

  • nh_wzg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      I use the below popt setings to use the both-sides print(duplex) in gvim v7.2
      in windows.
      ":set popt=syntax:off,paper:a4,duplex:on,duplex:lon,left:10pc,right:5pc".

      My printer supportduplex print function.After the print the output is :
      The first side left margin is 10% of the paper,and the right is 5%.
      The second side left margin is still 10% of the paper,and the right is still
      5%.

      Is the right output for the duplex print in gvim 7.2 ?

      In my opinion the right duplex print output should turn the second side left
      margin to 5% and the right margin to 10%.

      Or how can I set the popt to get the output I want?

      Best regards,

      nh_wzg