Vim completion using keywords from Eclipse

  • David Fishburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      I am hoping someone on this list has a passing familiarity with Eclipse.

      Eclipse knows how to complete MXML files for Adobe Flex.
      I have put everything else into Vim to support Flex development but
      now I want to tackle the code completion portion.

      Vim already has XML / HTML completion and Mikolaj made it generic
      enough so that I can use the same gear for MXML.

      What I am lacking is of course all the keywords which are available
      for each of the different MXML tags. Eclipse already knows how to do
      this, so it has the required information.

      Does anyone know how or at least which files contain all that
      information so that I can extract it and build what I need for Vim?

      Thanks,
      Dave