Re: highlight with folded level?

  • anhnmncb
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      On 2008-12-01, Tony Mechelynck wrote:

      > I think that for closed folds you can't (the closed fold is highlited
      > using the Folded group). For open folds it might be possible but far
      > from easy. You might want to set 'foldcolumn' (q.v.) to a large enough
      > value and look at the lines and twisties in the fold column.
      Yes, I meant closed folds, don't know if it will be supported in future?

      anhnmncb

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        On 01/12/08 13:35, anhnmncb wrote:
        > On 2008-12-01, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
        >> I think that for closed folds you can't (the closed fold is highlited
        >> using the Folded group). For open folds it might be possible but far
        >> from easy. You might want to set 'foldcolumn' (q.v.) to a large enough
        >> value and look at the lines and twisties in the fold column.
        > Yes, I meant closed folds, don't know if it will be supported in future?

        Hm, don't think there's a big chance of it, but I'm not Bram. See also
        ":help vote-for-features".

        Once a young gay from Khartoum
        Took a lesbian up to his room.
        They argued all night
        Over who had the right
        To do what, and with which, and to whom.