highlight with folded level?

  • anhnmncb
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi, is it possible to let different level of foldeds with different highlights?

      anhnmncb

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        On 01/12/08 12:24, anhnmncb wrote:
        > Hi, is it possible to let different level of foldeds with different highlights?

        I think that for closed folds you can't (the closed fold is highlited
        using the Folded group). For open folds it might be possible but far
        from easy. You might want to set 'foldcolumn' (q.v.) to a large enough
        value and look at the lines and twisties in the fold column.

        Some programming languages manage to absorb change but withstand
        progress.

      • anhnmncb
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
          On 2008-12-01, Tony Mechelynck wrote:

          > I think that for closed folds you can't (the closed fold is highlited
          > using the Folded group). For open folds it might be possible but far
          > from easy. You might want to set 'foldcolumn' (q.v.) to a large enough
          > value and look at the lines and twisties in the fold column.
          Yes, I meant closed folds, don't know if it will be supported in future?

          anhnmncb

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
            On 01/12/08 13:35, anhnmncb wrote:
            > On 2008-12-01, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
            >> I think that for closed folds you can't (the closed fold is highlited
            >> using the Folded group). For open folds it might be possible but far
            >> from easy. You might want to set 'foldcolumn' (q.v.) to a large enough
            >> value and look at the lines and twisties in the fold column.
            > Yes, I meant closed folds, don't know if it will be supported in future?

            Hm, don't think there's a big chance of it, but I'm not Bram. See also
            ":help vote-for-features".

            Once a young gay from Khartoum
            Took a lesbian up to his room.
            They argued all night
            Over who had the right
            To do what, and with which, and to whom.