Re: Error uploading new plugin AutoTmpl

  • Lluis
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2008
      El Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 11:15:31AM +0100, Bram Moolenaar ens deleità amb les següents paraules:
      > > Is it possible to fix 2460 and delete 2461? I've already uploaded the script
      > > pointing GLVS to ID 2460.
      >
      > I can see both script pages and they are owned by you. So you should be
      > able to edit them. Perhaps there was a temporary glitch in the database
      > connection. Try again.

      Right, I've already updated both. Basically I must realod the page to see the
      changes inserted from the 'edit' page, as well as I have to reload the 'edit'
      page to see the current contents of the public plugin page. Pretty strange...

      Anyway, is there a way I can delete 2461? I've already edited it to "redirect"
      users to 2460, but it would be useful to just delete the duplicate 2461.

      Thanks again
      Lluis

      Tollbooth