Re: Bad resizing in console Vim 7.1.138

  • Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 27, 2008
      Saluton Ben :)

      On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 08:50:07 +1100, Ben Schmidt dixit:

      > I seem to recall seeing something similar at some stage, either on the
      > mailing list, or on my machine, so it yet may be a Vim bug.

      Or a kernel bug, from what another member (Kanru) pointed. Related with
      resizing code on the kernel part of PTY handling.

      If I can reproduce with a self built Vim using the latest sources, which
      work for other list members, then the problem is in my box: kernel,
      libraries or whatever. I still have my old system saved in a DVD, and I
      built myself all the software for that, a "homemade Linux box". I can
      check there, because the kernel is pretty old, maybe 2.6.13 or so.

      We are waiting for 13 Feb 2009 23:31:30 +0000 ...