Re: Get grep results like ctrl-]

  • Ben Schmidt
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
      > Thanks, it looks like the Grep Vim plugin is what I was looking for.
      > One little problem though, I'm used to type :E to get the file
      > explorer, and now this command is ambiguous, matches Egrep also. I
      > only use Grep, not Egrep, Fgrep or Agrep, so is there a way to
      > disallow them?

      Well, one way is to just delete those commands in a script that you're
      sure will run after the grep plugin. Assuming it's
      ~/.vim/plugin/grep.vim, I suggest putting the following in
      ~/.vim/after/plugin/grep.vim (create all necessary directories, too):

      :delcommand Egrep
      :delcommand Fgrep
      :delcommand Agrep

      Ben.