Re: ANN: YankRing 6.1

  • David Fishburn
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2008
      On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Bill McCarthy <WJMc@...> wrote:

      > On Sun 2-Nov-08 4:02pm -0600, David Fishburn wrote:
      >> On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 11:17 AM, Bill McCarthy <WJMc@...> wrote:
      >
      >>> (3) I have ":set report=0". When I visually mark all the lines from
      >>> :YRShow and press "d" I see "1 line less" for each line deleted.
      >
      >> Sounds right.
      >
      > Not here. Inside a map, there should be silence unless
      > intended otherwise. If <silent> doesn't do it, then YRShow
      > should temporarily set 'report' to something big and restore
      > its value at exit.

      Ah, I did not realize you were suggesting there was undesirable behaviour.

      Based on your first message it sounded like you were confirming things
      were installed correctly since it successfully removed an item from
      the YankRing.

      Setting report=0 I was able to cleanup those messages.

      This will be part of the 6.2 release.

      Thanks,
      Dave