[ANN] PySmell v0.7, a Python auto-completion library

  • Orestis Markou
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      I'm very proud to announce the release of PySmell v0.7!

      PySmell is an auto-completion library for Python, meant to be plugged
      in different editors. It uses static analysis to generate a TAGS file
      for your code, and uses that to give you suggestions. It's very fast -
      suggestions are instantaneous and analyzing Django 1.0 takes ~15
      seconds.

      Download from PyPI: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pysmell/

      Issue tracking at Google Code: http://code.google.com/p/pysmell

      Development at GitHub: http://github.com/orestis/pysmell/tree/master

      The big news for this release is the support for Emacs and TextMate,
      on top of the already existing Vim support. This isn't tested as
      rigorously as I'd like, so please report any issues at Google Code.

      Thank you,

      Orestis Markou

      --

      orestis@...