Re: autocommand for syntax

  • Efraim Yawitz
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 12, 2008
      I think I have found the problem and it is M$Win-specific:

      When I use a pattern starting at the root directory, i.e.
      /some/directory/*, this is not recognized as matching a file in the
      current directory when I am in /some/directory since the full path of
      the file is something like C:/some/directory. If I change the pattern
      */some/directory/*, everything works properly.