Re: Problem with language

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2008
      On 09/10/08 07:52, Roberto Miura Honji wrote:
      > I don't know why, but my vim is working in portuguese.
      > I want to change this and use in english again. Someone can help me?

      Add the following snippet at the very top of your vimrc:

      if has('unix')
      language messages C
      else
      language messages en
      endif

      This should go before any of:

      runtime vimrc_example.vim
      source $VIMRUNTIME/vimrc_example.vim
      filetype [plugin] [indent] on
      syntax on

      The gods gave man fire and he invented fire engines. They gave him
      love and he invented marriage.