Re: BUG: Unicode characters in commands

  • John Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
      I have just discovered a slightly better work around that allows
      Unicode characters to be used in commands. Simply make the
      substitution command part of a function, for example:

      :fu Ellipsis()
      :endf

      You can then turn put the function in a command:

      :com -range=% Ellipsis <line1>,<line2>call Ellipsis()

      A little more work than the command in my original post, but the end
      result is what I wanted.

      I hope that helps someone.

      John