Re: File Finder

  • toomln
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
      > I need to request that the authors create some kind of g:maxFiles variable.

      In the next version of tselectfiles, there will be a
      tselectfiles_limit variable (the max depth).

      tselectfiles does this globbing only once. In subsequent uses, the
      cached value is used (unless the command is called with "!"), which
      should be faster.

      In general, I'd suggest to use some kind of manifest/file listing for
      bigger projects. trag[1] can be used to handle that.

      [1] http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2033

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
        >In the next version of tselectfiles, there will be
        > a tselectfiles_limit variable (the max depth).

        Very cool!

        I will check it out as soon as you release it.

        Thanks,
        --Nate