RE: Checksums for Vim 7.2 ?

  • Gene Kwiecinski
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 29, 2008
      >>Where can I find the official Checksums (MD5, SHA1, etc.) for the Vim
      >>7.2 distribution files?
      >I never got around generating them. I'll make a todo item now. But
      >don't expect this soon.

      You know any perl? I wrote a standalone script to generate crc32s for
      all .jpg files in the current directory, but that can easily be adapted
      to do it on all files, all .exe files, all .vim files, etc., pretty
      easily. It generates the same exact crc32 as you'd find in 'pkzip',
      'winzip', '7zip', etc. Never got around to making it trapise through an
      entire directory tree, though.

      Let me know if you want a copy...