I-map Websolution...turning possibility into reality...

  • jhamz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2008
      I-Map Websolutions: web hosting Philippines
      www.imapweb.com - Web Hosting Provider

      Today’s modern world we have lots of changes, new ideas created to
      explore, develop, enhance especially in corporate world that’s why we
      find also new ways and strategies to improve and promote businesses
      because now a days there’s a lots of competitors. So we have to think
      how to manage our business in a way will increase our income and at
      the same time having a modern way of competing. So I look for
      something that will help widen our target market worldwide and
      directly interact with the clients by developing a functional website
      that is 99.9% up time then I found www.imapweb.com the first web
      hosting provider with cheapest hosting packages and incomparable web
      based services that will boost our profits and be ahead with other
      companies. www.imapweb.com is the most affordable web hosting provider
      in the Philippines they also do Web designing and Web developing which
      made them well known in the field of web hosting. They have the
      cheapest yet the most reliable, dependable and secured web hosting
      services that everyone is looking for in a hosting company. I also
      found out that the other hosting companies doesn’t have these features
      which www.imapweb.com offers like the huge storage capacity, high
      speed allotted bandwidth, easy and fast data transfer, free marketing
      tools, free domain, exposure to thousands of Filipinos abroad and all
      the things that will enhance and promote a business . What are you
      waiting for visit now www.imapweb.com and start building your e-

      Web Hosting Philippines

      Web Development Philippines

      Web Designing Philippines

      Free Domain Registration

      E-commerce Philippines

      Best Web Hosting Philippines

      Cheapest hosting Philippines

      Dedicated Server Philippines
      SEO Philippines

      If you’re searching for the complete online Filipino news website that
      contains all the current news in the Philippines please visit www.pinasnews.com
      This website displays fresh news from reliable and leading
      publications so you can be instantly updated with what is happening to
      your country even your miles away just type www.pinasnews.com in
      address bar then know the latest either in general or provincial news,
      weather conditions, sports, showbiz and foreign exchange rate in
      Philippines in just a click of your mouse.

      www.pinasnews.com displays news from the fallowing reliable sources;

      • ABS-CBN

      • GMA

      • Inquirer

      • Philippine Star

      • Manila Bulletin

      • Manila Times

      • Sun Star

      • Journal

      Aside from the news there is also Free Online classified www.phclassifieds.com
      where you can post your adds for free it is a Buy and Sell online!

      In this site you can also, shop or buy gifts for your family that you
      left in the Philippines coz they have a shopping website here. All the
      six website has their own promo’s whether a free items or discount.
      Here are the website where you can buy affordable prices.

      • www.phgifts.com – has 10% if you purchase a $120 above.

      • www.gifts2pinas.com – Free delivery for Metro Manila

      • www.manilablossoms.com – Free heart pillow for every $75 and above

      • www.philflora.com – Free heart pillow for every $75 and above

      • www.ofwgifts.com – has 10% if you purchase a $120 above

      • www.ofwflowers.com – Free delivery for Metro Manila

      Philippines News

      Lates Philippines news

      Online News Philippines

      Balitang Pinoy

      Philippines News Paper

      E-News Philippines

      Philippines Portal

      Filipino News

      Online Shopping

      For the past decades and every year more and more Filipinos go abroad
      to work for their families. The biggest dilemmas for all Overseas
      Filipino workers are to leave their families to pursue their goal.
      Although they are working for the families they left here, those same
      people also feel a great sense of absence for their love ones. Online
      shopping can help us, not only as an overseas Filipino but also
      foreigners to purchase and to give their love ones in Philippines.

      For me, online shopping is the best way to face all special occasions’
      like birthdays, anniversaries/mothsaries, graduations, mother’s day,
      father’s day and many more. But some other way in my mind think that
      “Can I trust this vendor to sell me a quality product and ship it as
      soon as possible?” Base on my experience, I purchase product thru
      online last Valentine’s Day and Mother’s day in different online
      retailer, I’m so great that have internet provides alternatives
      instead to having rush to the flowers shops to get those costly
      blooms. To have liked this modern technology to easy purchase like
      Foods, Fresh Flowers, Electronics, Balloons, Imported Chocolates, and
      Accessories for men, women and kids and many more. And also they
      prioritized the order for funeral flowers. All of this is looking good
      and very affordable.

      I checkout in this site having own promos whether free items and
      discount that can have cheapest and affordable price such as www.philflora.com
      Free heart pillow for every $75 and above purchase, www.ofwgifts.com
      has 10% if you purchase a $120 above, www.gifts2pinas.com Free
      delivery for Metro Manila, www.ofwflowers.com Free delivery for Metro
      Manila, www.manilablossoms.com Free heart pillow for every $75 and
      above purchase, www.phgifts.com has 10% if you purchase a $120 above.
      Those retailers’ offers different varieties on one stop shop in any
      occasion at any time.

      As a buyer, I’m so glad that they accepted payments and I can purchase
      those featured products that having and using credit card, Money and
      Bank Transfer, Paypal the easiest way to pay, that you are really
      secured and no worry to feel.

      These sites I gladly recommended to all my friends and relatives in
      other country and to all of you who wants to buy flowers thru online
      because this is the cheaper and affordable online retailer in the
      Philippines. Last time I’ve order to other retailer I have bad
      experience that I encounter they call my recipient although it is a
      surprise gifts to my mom’s birthday and instead to deliver on time, my
      moms received at very late time. I’m so very disappointed. That’s why
      I grab and choose those sites, and I’m thankful to all customer
      service for their efforts.

      Lechon to Philippines

      Gifts to Philippines

      Flowers to Philippines

      Online Gift Shop Philippines

      Send birthday gifts to Philippines

      Valentine's Day flowers to Philippines

      Gift for Mother's Day Philippines

      Online Flowershop Philippines

      Funeral Flower Delivery to Philippines

      Philippines Online Florist

      Wedding flowers Philippines

      Send flowers to Philippines

      Gifts for Filipinos

      OFW gift shop

      Free Gift Delivey to Philippines

      Pinoy Gift Shop

      Send cake to Philippines

      Party Food to Philippines

      Appliances to Philippines

      gift to Manila

      gift to Makati

      flowers to Cebu

      gifts to Visayas

      gifts to Mindanao

      Sympathy Flowers to Philippines

      Order online gifts to Philippines

      Pinas Flowershop

      send flower to Filipina

      BUY or SELL ONLINE? Please visitwww.phclassifieds.com they provides
      free online classified for your ads. The leading online classified ads
      for Philippines with huge traffic, active buyers and thousands of
      fresh daily visitors ensure your items sell fast. It’s an online
      classifieds services where you can buy and sell used merchandise, find
      an apartment, search for a job locally, nationwide and worldwide,
      auto, real estate, vacation rentals, jobs and general ads. www.phclassifieds.com
      is an advertising alternative to eBay auctions. Unlimited categories
      and upload your product’s pictures and see prospective buyers. Find
      anything you need or sell your products all for free! Register and
      create your account today!

      Philippines Online Classifieds

      Free Online Classifieds

      Buy and Sell online

      Free ad posting

      Filipino classified ads

      Free Local Classified Ads \

      Classified Ads in Metro Manila

      Cebu free online classified ads

      Now you can find an affordable and fastest web hosting ever in World
      Wide Web and at reasonable price. At www.pinasdomain.com they were
      offering domain registration and web hosting solutions for small scale
      companies or individuals.

      Their web hosting plans are designed with premium features at great
      prices. Their domain name services are unbeatable with registration
      prices as low as $ 6.99 and an easy to use domain management system.
      And they also offer reseller hosting and domain name reseller plans as

      Their domain registration, renewal and transferring in a year is only
      P700. For all web hosting plan come with 24 hours support. www.pinasdomain.com
      provides world class website solutions. They develop smart, efficient,
      and easy to use websites. They can assist you to build a website that
      ranges from simple online information sheet to a sophisticated one.

      Corporate looking website is an important and powerful marketing tool
      that a company posses. Whether doing business locally, nationally or
      worldwide your website is your key information resource between your
      company and your clients.

      www.pinasdomain.com provides web services to corporations, small
      businesses, non-profit organizations, and even individuals.
      www.pinasdomain.com web designing package:

      => Personal Website

      => Small Business Website

      => Corporate Website