Re: Searchin in open buffers

  • Nico Weber
    Message 1 of 14 , May 2, 2008
      > It's much, much longer, but I'm liking how it works.  The pattern works just
      > like with :vimgrep, even to the point
      > where you can use 'weirder' pattern delimiters like <, [, *, etc.  And you
      > can use the 'g' and 'j' flags after the
      > pattern with behavior congruent with :vimgrep.

      Thanks. Sadly, that function doesn't seem to work for me. When I
      search for a string that is in an open buffer (just not in the current
      buffer), I get some error, and if I search for a text that is in no
      buffer, the script doesn't terminate. I'm probably doing something
      wrong.

      The simpler version is good enough for me anyways (and it's much
      shorter. I'm going to use that).

      Nico