Stop mouse paste

  • Robbo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      I have a mouse that has a scroll wheel that is clickable. Using
      windows in the mouse propreties I set it as a two button mouse. In
      gvim if I press the scroll wheel it executes the "+p command.
      How to disable this behaviour?
      Thank you
    • Jürgen Krämer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
        Hi,

        Robbo wrote:
        > I have a mouse that has a scroll wheel that is clickable. Using
        > windows in the mouse propreties I set it as a two button mouse. In
        > gvim if I press the scroll wheel it executes the "+p command.
        > How to disable this behaviour?

        the following mappings are taken from :help <MiddleMouse>

        :map <MiddleMouse> <nop>
        :imap <MiddleMouse> <nop>

        Regards,
        Jürgen