Syntax Highlighting for Google Gadgets

  • Guy Rutenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2008
      Hi All,

      I've wrote a syntax file for use with Google Gadgets to highlight the
      XML files of gadgets. It highlights the XML part and the HTML part, if
      it exists. No need for special comments to mark the beginning for the
      HTML part.

      http://www.guyrutenberg.com/2008/03/28/vim-syntax-highlighting-for-google-gadgets/

      I just thought it might be also useful for other gadgets developers
      that use Vim.

      Regards,

      Guy