A question about using cscope to search java class

  • Larry.Liu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008

      I have a question about using cscope to search java classes, it has confused me for  many days,

      When I use cscope database to search the definition of a java class, cscope always list all the places like

      E:\doc\Codes\buyer/ariba\admin\core\CSVRuleParameterBase.java <<BaseObject>>
                   public abstract class CSVRuleParameterBase extends BaseObject {
         4      8  E:\doc\Codes\buyer/ariba\admin\core\ConfigFileBase.java <<BaseObject>>
                   import ariba.base.core.BaseObject;

      obviously cscope list all the import statement for this class, but actually I only want to search the definition of this class, rather than all the places import this class,

      I have searched and havn't find a way to let cscope avoid the import list and only list the definition of one class, does anybody knows how to do some configuration to achieve this or how to modify the source code of cscope to achieve this?

      Thanks.

      --
      Larry.Liu