Re: glibc5 vim?

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29 11:20 AM
      Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado wrote:
      [...]
      > Building a chroot by hand can be time consuming, probably more than
      > installing a new distro. I've built some chroots...
      >
      > Raúl "DervishD" Núñez de Arenas Coronado

      With the software that's recently become available, it looks to me like it's
      constantly easier to build full "virtual machines", with virtual kernel and
      all, on a single hardware computer, even sharing some of the disks between
      several VMs and keeping other ones separate. Either you can already run
      Windows, Linux and Mac in parallel on the same machine, or you soon will be
      able to. ;-) And if you can do that, running two different Linux distros in
      parallel ought to be a breeze...

      "I'd love to go out with you, but the last time I went out, I never
      came back."